Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's A GIRL!!

And Mommy and Daddy couldn't be more excited!! We were pretty sure we were having a boy, but when we found out it was a girl, we were SOOOOOO excited!! It totally feels right!! Now the only problem is the girl's name we thought we liked, didn't feel right to either of us during the ultrasound! So now the search has started for a new girl's name! On another good note, she looks healthy and everything is going well! They did change our due date to Feb 9, it was Feb 6. I was a little bummed, but 3 days is at least less than a week!! We'll see what happens!! So, I know you wanna see pics of our cute little bundle of joy, instead of listening to me ramble, so enjoy!!

Definitely a GIRL!! I am pretty sure "Daddy's Little Girl!!"

I love this one of our limber little angel!! Her feet almost touched her head!
I love her hand just above her nose!!