Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Being Sick Sucks!!

So this last week I have been sick with the Swine Flu!! I was so worried about Jaycee at first but the first day that I was being treated Tom and his friend came and gave me a preisthood blessing!! That calmed me so much and I was able to relax and let my body heal, well, try to let my body heal! I have felt like CRAP!! I have had a sore throat, fever, exhaustion, achey, chest and head congestion, cough, nausea and a lot of vomiting!! Also I get this lovely side effect when I get a virus where my bottom lip swells up and I have this fat lip! It's cute! Let me tell you!! I couldn't return to work until today cause I was still contageous, and I was actually really excited to go back! I haven't been able to go out of the house because I didn't want to give this to anyone, it is no fun! I kindof feel like I am under house arrest! I hate not having the freedom to do what I want, but it is a weird feeling when you have felt so yucky, that you kindof get used to it and still want to get out! I didn't really want to get out necessarily, I just wanted to do something different!!! I was still feeling so sick today though! I had a headache when I woke up and couldn't even get out of bed, except to throw up!! I am still really achey. My boss called me today and asked what was going on. We talked about the fact that maybe my immune system isn't quite what it should be, maybe due to the pregnancy, we don't know, but I do know that this is taking WAY too long to get over!! Tom gave me another blessing today and it said that my body was having a really hard time getting rid of the disease!! No good, but I am going to work tomorrow!! No matter what! I shouldn't be contageous any more, so I need to be doing something!! I still don't feel well, at all, so this should be interesting!! We'll see how it goes!!

I do have to say that I have an AMAZING husband!! He has been so patient with me!! I would totally understand if he was frustrated, but he hasn't been at all! I love him and am so grateful for him and all that he does for me and Jaycee!!