Saturday, April 17, 2010

First Visit To Grandpa Hughes


Jaycee and Grandpa Hughes' Headstone

Jaycee, Auntie Melinda, Me and Tom with Jeff's headstone

Jaycee with Nana and Grandpa Hughes

The whole family!

As many of you know, Tom's dad passed away when he was 14! I have never had the pleasure of meeting this great man, but I look forward to that someday! I do feel like I know him though and that is a great comfort to me! I believe very strongly that Jaycee still remembers her Grandpa and other family members who have passed away! It was neat, especially for Tom, to take Jaycee out to the cemetary where her Grandpa is buried. We were able to do this the same Sunday that Jaycee was blessed because it happened to be Jeff's birthday! That day will always be special for 2 reasons now! I think it is neat that she was able to be blessed on his birthday!