Friday, January 23, 2009

Funniest thing EVER!

So the funniest thing ever is me trying to drive our new truck! First of all it's a stick! I could get someone to the hospital if they were bleeding to death in a stick, but I might kill it a few times along the way! I am not very good at it! Starting is the hardest for me! Once I'm in a gear, going into the next gear is not really an issue! Tom took me to the church parking lot and we spent about a half hour learning to drive! This was about all I could take, cause my leg was shaking so bad I couldn't even hold the clutch down! I found muscles I didn't even know I had! I am totally out of shape anyway, but by this time next week, y'all better watch out cause I am gonna have the buffest left leg in Salt Lake County! I am gonna have one fat leg and one super skinny, super buff leg! I am gonna be the funniest looking person!