Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Most Spiritual Weekend!

So I am really not trying to rain on our truck's parade, but I have just had a spiritual weekend and I wanted to share something that I found on youtube while looking for the EFY Song. We were able to go to the temple yesterday afternoon with our ward and it was such a Spiritual experience! It always is, but it seems like I came out with more than ever before! Then Tom and I got to spend the evening together! I finally learned how to drive the truck! I think I am doing pretty well. Then we went to church today! It was our ward conference and was so great! Every meeting was great! Tom's back was really bothering him and so I almost mentioned that maybe we should go home, so he could rest it! Boy, I'm glad I didn't open my big mouth! We would have stayed for the sacrament, but missed the rest of the meeting! Our Bishop and Stake President spoke and it was pretty powerful! We got to go to Tom's family's for dinner and after that Tom's mom and I sat and played hymns on the piano and organ. I love the hymns! Then we found all these fun videos of Spiritual songs online and I was just bawling my eyes out! It was such a great weekend I don't want it to end! Below is one of my favorite videos! Have tissue ready!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oteno81QzzQ