Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fun with the Ipsons!

Tom shooting his new gun!
Me shooting! Yes, I shoot left handed!
Justin, Aunt Mary and Tom just chillin on the couch at Grandma Ipsons!
Rick getting his hair cut!
And the salon opens up! Between Melinda and Jessie, they cut almost everyone's hair! Thanks guys!
Uncle Dave taught us this fun game with a stick! Uncle Dave is the only one that could beat Tom! He was pretty proud of that!
Everyone had the funniest faces in this I couldn't help but post it! This is Adam, John, Libby, Aunt Ruth and Joe! We were pretty much having a blast!
John and Tom having a Mercy Fight!
Libby trying her hardest to beat Uncle Dave at that stick game!
Melinda trying to beat Tom! I love that you can see what's happening right in their face! Melinda is trying so hard and Tom is wishing she would put up a fight!
Yup, I didn't stand a chance against my super strong husband!
So, why does Tom look so terrified?!?!?!
Ah, cause I'm cutting his hair for the first time!
He looks a little more relaxed! He knew I was doing good!
All of us crowding into living room at Grandma Ipson's to watch General Conference!
The other side of the room!
Yup, still in my PJ's and Tom was wanting to sleep not take a picture!

We had such a great time with Tom's family after the funeral! The salon was open in Grandma's kitchen, and we were playing games, and just visiting and hanging out! They are such great people! Wish we could have had extra time! Can't wait for the reunions in July!