Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Grandma Ipson's Funeral!

This is Tom and I the night of the viewing.
Us again!
Tom's cousin Mandy and I! It was great to visit with family!
Tom and his cousin DJ!
Me and my cute hubby again!
Travis and Tom! They are brothers at heart!
My Grandma braved the weather to be there to support Tom and me! Thanks Grandma! We love you!
Tom was a pallbearer! Doesn't he look handsome in his new suit!
The whole group at the cemetery! It was so bitter cold and the wind was blowing so hard! Plus the ground was muddy!
Tom put his boutineer on the casket!
Tom's Grandpa Ipson's sisters and Aunt Mary. Melinda and Sara in the background! Everyone was freezing!
Linda looks beautiful!
We were supposed to be there for family pictures, but we were so cold and our feet were muddy and we didn't know we were supposed to stay there! It's a great pic of Melinda and Linda though!
Some of the Laubs at the luncheon! It was so yummy! Thanks to the Relief Society!
Some of the Jacobs and Ipsons!
Some more Ipsons!
Tom and Mike in their stocking feet cause we all had to take our shoes off cause they were muddy from the cemetery!

The funeral was actually really good! It was truly a celebration of her life and the great lady she IS! There were so many great stories of her testimony and her faith! I wish I could have known her better! It was great to get together with Tom's family and get to know them better! I feel like they are truly becoming my family and I love that!