Sunday, August 30, 2009

This is OUR Blog!!!

and with it being our blog, I feel like we feel like we should be able to share our thoughts, fears, dreams, concerns, happinesses and whatever else we feel like sharing. I got a very rude annonymous comment on here telling us that we don't know how lucky we are and that we should just be grateful for what we have and stop complaining about how long it took us to get pregnant! Well, first of all, we have NEVER complained, and second, I was telling of some fears I have because I have some infertility in my family, and I am sorry if this is stupid to anyone out there, but this was a valid concern to me!! I do realize that we got pregnancy fairly fast, because the chances of getting pregnant are so small anyways, but it was still hard for me to see those negative tests and anyone who has been in my position knows exactly how I feel! The numbers don't matter! It doesn't matter that it took someone else a lot of time, what matters is what I have felt and am feeling!! I am not sharing anyone elses feelings on this blog!!! That's why it says The Hughes Family at the top!! If you don't want to know what I am feeling, don't read it!! I have recently taken off the option to leave annonymous comments on our blog, just so that person knows, and I have deleted your comment because I don't need someone being so negative on here, it's not welcome!! We do know how blessed we are and are grateful for all the Lord has given us!!

Sorry for the rant, and most of you will not understand this, but there is one person that will, and I would appreciate if they didn't comment like that any more on this site!!