Wednesday, August 19, 2009

12 Weeks!

Sorry, this is a little late but we have been in Australia and I haven't been able to update! I am 15 1/2 weeks today and our next appointment is next Wednesday. When we went in for our 12 week appointment though our little one was doing very well! Moving a TON, it amazes me that I can't feel it! It was very neat to see though, and the heart was doing very well!! Not quite as fast as last time and the doctor said that's good cause the baby is getting bigger. I am still very sick all the time and just biding my time and praying to enjoy this time even though I am so sick! It has to end some time...right?? Even though I don't feel well though, we feel grateful for this gift in our life and know the Lord has blessed us throughout everything that is going on in our life.
This is our little one! You can see the face is on the right looking up, then below that is the torso. The baby was moving so much that we couldn't get pictures of anything else! Hope you enjoy!