Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Start of the Third Trimester!


Tom, Jaycee, and I are officially in our third trimester!! We have reached 28 weeks today! It has been an interesting week! I have been worried about Jaycee cause I felt like he was not moving as much as she usually does. I would lay down when I could but there was still little movement! I have had a very stressful week, and I was afraid I was passing that stress on to her! Tom kept telling me she was okay, but I just had my doubts! I asked him to give me a blessing and am so grateful for that gift! He gave me one and I was reassured that everything was still okay and she was healthy and growing like she was supposed to!! It amazes me how the Lord can comfort us in a way that is not possible through any other means! I am so grateful that my husband and the father of my child is worthy to hold the preisthood and can tell me the things the Lord would have me hear! I am grateful for the gospel and the gift of family! I am overwhelmed with gratitude to the Lord today and am so grateful for the blessings I recieve every day! I am happy to report that now that I am laying down Jaycee is kicking her mommy like crazy!! I am so grateful for that little piece of evidence that she is doing well!! It amazes me how huge a roll she has taken in my life and I haven't even met her yet! Next to Tom she is my whole world!! I thank the Lord for this special gift of bonding and feeling so close to this AMAZING spirit already!! I already feel like a mommy!! It's exciting and scary all at the same time!!