Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tom's Song

Have you ever heard a song that has touched you so deeply, you just couldn't stop thinking about it and what it meant for you? Well, usually I have that happen with a country song or a church song, but this time it was with a rock song! I have no idea how that happened. At Thanksgiving time, when we were on our way home, Tom had a CD in. It was just quiet and I was actually listening to the words. It was crazy, all of the sudden it hit me! I asked, "Is this like your theme song?" Tom was caught off guard and he listened to it again, and was like, "Wow, it kinda is!" I love this song because it talks about a boy who was picked on as a kid, but when he got older he had such a great life and wanted everyone to know that he had succeeded in life. Well, even if that's not what it means in real life, that's what it means to me! Tom had a hard childhood. He wasn't the most popular kid and a lot of kids made fun of him for one reason or another. People told him he would never succeed in this life! Well, I am here to tell them they are wrong! He is a huge success as a man, preisthood holder, husband, father, son, brother and part of society! He has had a lot of pain in his life for many reasons, but through his faith he is able to work through the pain! He is the most amazing man I have ever met and I am so glad he chose to spend the rest of eternity with me!! I honestly don't know what I would do without him in my life! So I say to all you who used to put down my husband, take a look at all the blessings he has! And know that he blesses my life every day just by being who he is!! Enjoy! This is Almost Over by Limp Bizkit