Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, Tom!

Today is Tom's 27th birthday! Things are going oh, so great this week, at we were pretty worried that the day wouldn't be the great day of celebration that it should be! We're both still depressed about the puppy and stressed about work and school and bills and whatnot! Well, I suggested that we go up a canyon, didn't matter which, and hike around a little and look at what leaves were left to look at. Tim lent us his truck, we packed a lunch at Linda's and off we went! It was fun just to spend time together! We tried to go up Butterfield Canyon, where Tom has spent much of his childhood, but the road was closed so we went up Little Cottonwood! It was a lot of fun! We then went and Tom got to spend his birthday money from both of our parents! I suggested we go to a haunted house. For those of you that know Tom, you know he likes to be scared. Movies, haunted houses, whatever! For those of you that know me, you know that I absolutely despise anything scary! I don't like it at all! So, you know how much of a sacrifice this was for me to suggest it. We ended up going with Tom and Jen to Nightmare on 13th. I had my face burried in Tom's shoulder the whole time and about broke his hand squeezing it so hard. We were on some stairs down at one part and I was so close to Tom that as he lifted his foot I kinda stepped on it and fell down some stairs! Doesn't that just sound like me! The people gave me an ace bandage and I was able to finish. Tom had a lot of fun though, and loved it, which I am grateful for! I just want Tom to know how much I love him and that he is my everything! He completes me in every way! I really hope he had a great day! Love you baby!