Monday, October 27, 2008

Husband Tag

What's your husbands name? George Thomas Hughes
How long have you guys been married? Almost 2 years
How long did you date? Dated for 8 months, Engaged for 3 months
How old is he? Just turned 27
Who eats more sweets? ME! He doesn't like stuff if it's too sweet or "rich" as he calls it!
Who said I Love You first? I did. I can't believe it either! But don't worry the next words out of his mouth were, "Ya know what? I am falling in love with you too!" I had just said, " I think I am falling in love with you!"
Who is taller? Tom, and I am so gratful!
Who is the better singer? I like to sing more! But I love listening to Tom sing!
Who is smarter? Mostly Tom!
Who does the laundry? Me, unless I ask for his help!
Who pays the bills? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Tom, I sleep closer to the door
Who mows the lawn? I wish we had a lawn to mow!
Who cooks dinner? Me, usually, but Tom will help if I ask! He's so good to me!
Who drives? Tom, mostly!
Who is the first to say they are wrong? I don't know! We are both really really stubborn!, but I think Tom's a little more stubborn! Sorry baby!
Who kissed who first? Tom
Who asked who out first? Tom
Who wears the pants? I would have to say Tom, but we have a pretty good team thing going on!

I tag whoever reads this too! Usually I don't do things like this on the blog, cause I do it on myspace or facebook, but I thought this one was cute and I want my hubby to know I love him!