Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's Conference Time Again!

So, today was the first day of general conference! It was amazing! I have actually never felt the Spirit more while watching Conference! I think that I was more prepared to hear the messages today than I have ever been! I pretty much cried the whole time...both sessions! I know, I am pathetic! It was great cause during the second session they had a primary choir during the second session! It was incredible! I can't wait until I have children! I know they are a lot of work, and you never sleep again, and they complicate things, but they also have such an honesty and sweet spirit! You can't help but know that they came from our Father in Heaven! I am so grateful that Tom will be the daddy when we do have kids! He is so amazing with kids and he is gonna be the best dad ever! We went to a birthday party tonight for two of my cousins, the pictures aren't that great, but they're pretty cute! I love this one with Tom and Baby Normand! See, he will be a cute daddy!

This is me and some of the family!

This is one of the Birthday Boys! He was showing us how old he is! So cute!


Tom and I were just having fun with the camera!


All in all, I had a great day and hope everyone else did the same!