Monday, October 27, 2008

Yay for Bowling!

So we went cosmic bowling with Tim and Autumn on Friday night! We had so much fun! Scott got to come along too! He is quite possibly the cutest kid ever, and I have known a lot of cute kids! He would "help me" bowl! He would go sit right where the lane starts and I would put the ball in front of him and he would push it (I might have helped it a little) and we would both say "Go, Go, Go..." until it got to the end! We had so much fun, and Scott told me that I was his and it made me feel so good! In the mean time he was dipping his finger in a little container of creamer and eating it and spilled most of it all over me! He's so funny cause he gets all excited when he sees us and runs up to us to give us hugs and kisses! He always calls me "my Natayee!" This doesn't help the baby hungryness one bit I must say! He's even broke Tom down! Tom actually likes to hold him and he never holds anyone elses kids! He even lets Scott give him kisses! I only hope that our kids are as cute and as good as Scott! ... Back to Bowling! We had a blast! Thanks Tim! Autumn fell as she was bowling and it was so funny and I was totally making fun of her! Then wouldn't you know, not 20 minutes later, I did the same thing! I have never done that before! It was so funny! I was helping Scott bowl and as he was getting up, he was on his hands and knees and got up to his hands and feet and sliped and did like a somersault(sp?) It was so funny! He looked so surprised! Tim got a little excited, I think, and spilled coke in my shoe! Ah, great memories! Those guys are such great friends and do so much for us! We are so grateful for friends like them! The pics aren't that great, but I still wanted to post some!