Monday, October 25, 2010

3 months and Mother's Day

Well, I am a little bummed, cause I was going to sit down and do a post about every month, which I still intend to do, but I wanted to put pics with each, but the only way to get a pic on this computer is to copy it from Facebook, which it is not letting me do right now, so I will have to come back and post the pics later, but I have waited far too long for this to make me quit! Yes I had to get out her baby calendar to remember all this stuff!

Jaycee is getting bigger everyday! She is growing and changing so much! She is loving to watch the colors on TV and she is grabbing objects! She grabbed her toy keys before she was 2 months old, but is now grabbing all sorts of things! Mommy finally got her first smile on camera! It is adorable! Jaycee is now sleeping in her own room in her big girl crib! We took her to the park for the first time and she took to grass quite a bit better than I did when I was that age! She is holding her bottle on her own now, which freaks mommy out a bit cause she is just getting too big!! The big news for this month is that she rolled over on her own! She is getting so big and strong! I love my little girl so much!

A Mommy milestone this month was that I celebrated my first Mother's Day as a mother! It was awesome! Tom and Jaycee got me a stroller that I have been wanting and Tom got me a bracelet and some earings! We got to spend the night before at Nana Hughes' and go to church with her! It was definitely a day of contemplation! I couldn't believe how incredibly blessed I was! Tom and Jaycee are my whole world and I couldn't be happier!!