Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

My birthday was December 27th and I had a blast! It started at midnight! We went to dinner with Tim and Autumn to celebrate Tim's birthday on the 26th and mine on the 27th. It was a lot of fun! Here's some pics!
Then we went back to their house and opened Christmas and birthday gifts! It was fun! Then we went home and since it was past midnight, we decided I could open my gifts! Here's more pics!
I got a lot of great stuff! These are only a couple of things! Then we decided to get a little sleep before we had to get up early to go to breakfast with Tom's mom and sister! It was so yummy and fun!
We went home and crashed some more! Then we got up and Tom flew his helicopter and it flew away on it's own! It was so weird! Long story, but we looked and looked and couldn't find it!
Then when we realized that we weren't going to find it, we went to the mall and spent my Bare Minerals gift certificate! We had lunch and just enjoyed the time together! Then we went home. Tom had to work and I tried my hand at being domestic by making some bread in my new bread maker from Tim and Autumn!
Later that night I went with my sister-in-law and her friends to go see the Joseph Smith movie (so good I cried most of the movie) and then we went to watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. It was a fun night!

Then I came home and hung out with my cute hubby for a while! We went to bed about 12:30! It was a very full, fun day! Thanks to all for the birthday wishes!