Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to All...From The Hughes'

So I know this a little late, but I figure, better late than never!

Just figure I would give you a quick rundown on life for our little family over the 2008 year!

We started off the year celebrating our first anniversary! We didn't have a lot, but my cute husband wanted to do something nice for me for the big 1 year! We decided that we would go to Little America for the night! It was a BLAST! We are looking foreward to celebrating our 2 year anniversary in Wendover! We're excited that we are at least getting out of town and spending a couple days together!

TOM is working for Intermountain Healthcare as a Safety and Security Officer! He loves his job, but sadly he has to give it up in January. He will be going back to the school he worked for at the first part of the year because it works better with his school schedule. He is needing to find a job as an electrician, but we feel blessed that he has a little more time than originally planned to find that. With these hard economic times, we are just grateful that he has a job and that we are able to pay our bills. He is doing so well in school, and the thing he is most excited about is that he is completely done taking math...FOREVER! He is looking forward to starting his second semester with all his friends! He still enjoys being a big kid and has the biggest heart ever! He is constantly making sure that I am ok and taken care of! I couldn't have asked for a better eternal companion, and I am truly grateful for him each day!

NATALIE is still working at the Intermountain Medical Center in the Endoscopy department! I am still enjoying it, and will probably be there for a while. I am one of the charge nurses and have recently learned to do other types of procedures and am enjoying that! I am serving on the enrichment commitee in our ward and am really enjoying working with the wonderful sisters in the ward! I keep pretty busy with work, but like to get home to visit my parents whenever possible.

No kids yet! We'll see what happens in the future! As for right now, we are really enjoying our time together!

We are so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who has given us the gift of the Plan of Salvation! We are so indebted to Him for the gift of His Son, who's birth we celebrate this time of year! We are truly gratful for the promise of an eternal family! My husband lost his father when he was 14 and I am so grateful to know that I will meet him and that I am part of his eternal family, and Tom is grateful that he will see his dad again!

We are truly thankful for all of you! Your friendship, love and support means so much to us! We love each and everyone of you!

Merry Christmas!
Tom and Natalie Hughes