Monday, December 8, 2008

It took two weeks but it's finally done!

Holy cow! So we started decorating for Christmas before Thanksgiving, and we just barely finished yesterday! Sad I know! I have been working a lot of overtime and Tom has had school and work and neither of us have felt well. So, it's done and we are so excited to be able to use our living room again! So here's some pictures of us decorating! I made my own wreath this year and I was pretty proud of myself!

Tom put the lights on the tree!

And the finished product! All we have to do is clean up, but at least everything is up!

It was a lot of fun! We enjoy being together and preparing for the Christmas Season!

My sister-in-law took me to Festival of Trees! I had never been before but we had a good time! We were able to watch the Salt Lake Scott's play and that was pretty cool! I had never seen them before!



Welcome to the first part of our December!