Monday, December 29, 2008

We had a great Christmas!

We had an awesome Christmas! Tom's family came over and we all stayed in our little apartment! It was close quarters, but we had a good time! The night of Christmas Eve we had pizza for dinner and made homemade icecream! Then we watched National Lampoon's Christmas movie. Then we read Luke 2! My favorite part of the night! I am always grateful for a reminder of the real reason for this holiday! The next morning I got up early. I always do this when we have company. I don't want them to need something and I be alseep! It's kinda annoying though! Well, I put the traditional Egg Sausage Casserole in the oven and we opened gifts! We all made out like bandits! I got a camera, a digital picture frame, some slippers, a blanket, a picnic condiment set, the full box set of my favorite british comedy, The Vicar of Dibley, and some other stuff! Tom got a x box, a helicopter, slippers, blanket, a hat and sign from Australia, and some other things! We had a good time! Here's some pics!

Tom's grandma got this cool keyboard that rolls up and you can put it on the table, but it actually plays! It's really neat!

Tom's mom got all the Celtic woman CD's.
Tom's sister Melinda got the new Heavy Metal Shop Hoodie! Tom and his X-Box!and his helicopter!

and his hat!
What is it? What is it? I'm so excited! (Actually I am the one who wrapped is!) It's nice to be married and just get for each other and ourself at the same time!
It's my camera and I love it cause it takes great pictures and fairly easy to use!

The Vicar of Dibley!My digital picture frame!

That night we had a nice turkey dinner and thank goodness Linda was there cause I almost threw up when she was cleaning it out! I'm retarded, I know! All in all it was a great Christmas!