Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cute Little Keegin John Bryant

My cousin and her husband had their baby Tuesday morning! He is so cute! It didn't even come close to helping with the baby hunger! It was a lot of fun cause I got to go out Tuesday and Wednesday evenings to visit and help where I could! I was so grateful Tiff let me help her out! She had a C-Section and was pretty sore! She was doing great yesterday though and had gotten up quite a bit! Keegin is eating really well, and both mom and baby are learning a lot! She gets to go home from the hospital on Saturday and I bet their other little boy is ready for them to come home, although he has probably loved being with Nana and Papa! Here is cute little Keegin! Yup, can't wait till it's my turn!How can you look at that cute face and all that hair and not just melt!