Thursday, March 19, 2009

One of those days!

Today I am having one of those days. I am sad and I don't know why. I feel like I am not doing things right. I don't feel like a very great housekeeper, cook, money handler or wife to tell you the truth! None of this is because of anything Tom has said. Actually just the opposite! He is constantly supporting me and trying to lift me up, but I am so hard on myself! Sometimes I feel so lazy! I don't try to be but I always feel so tired! I have talked to the doctor about this and she said I need to work on getting more sleep. We only get maybe 6 to 6 1/2 hours a night and I realize that's not enough so I am trying to do better. I had the day off today and I have felt so lazy. I slept in then got up and started the laundry and have cleaned up a bit, but I just don't feel like it's enough. I know that in a couple of hours this will all blow over until the next time I decide to be hard on myself, but I just feel like crap and like I am not doing enough. I wonder if I will even make a good mom when the time comes. That thought alone scares me to death! If I can't even take care of myself and my husband how can I take care of someone who depends on me for everything? Am I the only one who ever feels like this?