Thursday, March 5, 2009

Joe and Libby's Wedding and My Mom's Birthday!

So it's been a while and so much has happened! A couple of weeks ago we took Tom's family with us to stay at my parents house because Tom's cousin was being sealed in the Las Vegas Temple! It was so much fun! The ceremony was beautiful! The couple looked so happy!
Then we got to go to lunch with my parents! It was my mom's birthday! We went to a really yummy mexican resaurant and when I asked the hostest what they did for people's birthdays and they said that they gave the person a churro and sang to them and if the were over 21 they gave them a shot of tequilla. Well, we just took the churro and singing! It was funny, they put sombrarro's on both of my parents! It was so much fun to just be with them! That night we went to the reception and the next morning we went to church with my parents before going home! As the closing prayer ended my mom annd I were both bawling and just gave each other a hug! I didn't want to leave! It was a nice ride back to SLC, but Tom and I were ready to be home when we got here! It was a great trip and we were so grateful to be able to go down!